What are the connections between emotions and relationships? You must know how it works on each others to get the real meaning of it.
Relationships are the foundation of any happy, healthy life. Yet, many relationships suffer from an emotional disconnect. Emotional connection can be developed with a few simple steps. Emotion is something that every person has in life and also experiences it in some or the other way. Emotion plays an important role in one’s life. Every person has different types of emotions that can be seen or experienced in different situations. Some people are way too emotional as compared to others and they feel and experience any type of emotion easily and faster than others. Let’s see how to build an emotional connection in a relationship.
Emotion is important for a person because it teaches a person how to react to any situation whether it is a good occasion or a hard time. Emotions are something that every person has by birth. Emotions are important in everyone’s life because it helps in reacting to anything. Nowadays, certain people try to hide their emotions from the world because they don’t want to tell anybody whether they are sad or in a happy state.
The emotion of a person depends on his close ones also. For example, a person will be happy when he hears something good or experiences something good which happens to him. On the other hand, a person will be sad when something bad happens to either his loved ones or to him. There are many types of emotions about which we will be talking later on. Thus, emotion plays an important role in every person’s life, is important to have emotions because it teaches us to react differently in different situations.
Just like emotion, a relationship is also important and plays an important role in everyone’s life. Relationship not only refers to blood relations or family relations but also the relation with friends, neighbors, the people to whom we meet in our daily life. A person with no relation in life is either depressed or has nobody to talk to him because many relations in life are made by themselves.
For example, when we meet new people in our life we talk to them and meeting them regularly that can either be for work or by luck automatically builds a relation between 2 people which is a good thing. But certain people don’t want to meet many new people in life and don’t want to maintain any relationship with anybody.
Such things are done by a person only when if he wants to live his life alone and doesn’t want to share his emotions and life experiences with anybody or he is in depression. Certain people who want to meet new people and make friends which will be beneficial for them only because in his hard times, he will have his friends standing with him.
Therefore, a person should understand that no one can spend his life alone as it leads to loneliness, in the future that person will not be able to interact with any new person. Thus, a relationship is something which one should make by himself and everyone needs to spend life happily. Emotion and relationship is something that keeps a balance in the life of an individual. There are various benefits of having a relationship that will have a good and positive impact on a person’s life.
TYPES OF EMOTIONS
- Happiness: Emotions are something which is an important thing in every individual’s life that can be differentiated into different moods i.e. happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, and a few more. Happiness is a state in which a person becomes happy and joyful whenever anything good happens to him.
- It is something that makes the person happy when anything happens in life according to a person’s choice or something beneficial for himself. It can be explained with the help of an example easily. Ex:- When any person earns money with his hard work and putting in efforts and buys something either for himself or for his parents, family, other relatives than the happiness which he will have cannot be measured because gifting something to our parents or closed ones with one’ own earned money gives happiness of another and cannot be measured.
- Thus these emotions only help the person in showing his inner feeling outside which is beneficial for his health also. Therefore, no person should hide his emotions from the world because by doing so the emotions cannot be felt in the future by that person.
- Sadness: This is an emotion that comes to most people very easily. Some people are very soft-hearted and sensitive by nature which means even small things which we feel are small can hurt the feelings of other people resulting in sadness for them.
- Therefore, a person should make jokes or talk by knowing the limits to which the other person can handle. Sadness is an emotion that develops in the human body very easily. It can either come when a person is scolded for something done wrongly by him or when something doe not happen according to a person’s own choice. Nowadays people get sad for small-small things which are not the right thing because God has gifted this beauty to life to each and every one of us to enjoy and learn new things from life and not for becoming sad for small things which will affect our health also. One should enjoy life to its fullest and should not get sad for small things in life. After all, it is also an emotion that is used to express the feelings of humans.
- Anger: Anger is an emotion in which a person feels or develops easily and should have control over anger because anger leads to many diseases and an increase in the blood sugar level of a person. Anger is an emotion that a person develops when something does not happen or is done against him in any respect. A person should control his anger in all possible ways but it is an emotion and is natural so it cannot be stopped fully but can be done within limits.
- Anger is such an emotion that few people have more than it’s needed and leads to many diseases such as high blood sugar levels, heart attack, which puts a strain on the mind. Therefore, a person should try to control his anger in all possible manners or ways he can. Getting angry about small things is a waste because it causes nothing but results affecting the health of a person.
- It is human nature to get angry about things but it can be controlled by doing meditation and other exercises that help in keeping the mind calm. Thus, having a calm and peaceful mind will not lead to anger so fast and for small things which will help to keep his health also good.
- Fear: There are a few other emotions that people are not similar to or are not aware of it. Like fear is an emotion but only a few people know about it. Just like happiness, sadness, anger fear is also an emotion that can be seen in any person when a person sees something of which he is afraid. Fear is an emotion that plays an important role in every person’s life.
- It is not good to tell others about an individual’s fear because certain people in society can take benefit from people by scaring them. Fear for everyone doesn’t need to be the same. There are certain things that can scare a person and his reactions can change in seconds. Like body shivering, widening of eyes, change in facial expression.
- Fear is an emotion that comes out when something happens of a person is scared of. Thus, fear is also an important emotion in the human body which can be seen in almost every person because every person has a fear of some of the other things.
- Getting Surprised: Another type of emotion that is natural in the human body is the emotion of getting surprised. When something happens to a person that is not expected by him then the emotion which comes out at that time is known as the emotion of getting surprised. There are certain moments or times which come in life and give the emotion of surprise to the person.
- It gives immense pleasure to a person when he experiences the emotion of getting surprised. It is not necessary that only costly or expensive things can surprise a person. The emotion of surprise can either be in good times or can make a person sad. It will be easy to understand it with the help of an example.
- Suppose a person has parked his new vehicle in the parking center and has gone to watch a movie or for shopping and when he comes back and sees that his vehicle is damaged or has scratches on it than at that time the type of emotion the person will feel is known as surprise emotion. And it will be a bad situation for him because he didn’t expect this to happen with his vehicle. Therefore, a surprise is an emotion that can give happiness and also give sadness to the person. It depends upon the surprise which he gets.
TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS
Friends: The most common and best relationship in life is friends. A person does not get a choice in choosing relatives, parents, brothers, sisters but gets in choosing friends for him. Friendship is a pure and clean relationship. Friends are those people who stand by your side in hard times and are there in every moment of life whether it is happy or sad. Certain people who are not able to choose good friends for them and when they choose the wrong people as his friends then he develops bad habits and faces many problems just because of a bad friend circle.
A person who has a good friend circle gets positivity in life and whenever faces any problem or gets disappointed from anything then his friends are with him to motivate him and also help him in difficult times in life. Certain people act like your friend and are there for you in good times but when the good time passes and you get in any trouble or problem, they are the first ones to leave you alone. Therefore, a person should be wise enough in choosing his friends because a good friend will not leave him at any part of life no matter good or bad. This is why friendship is the type of relationship which everyone wants in life.
Family: Family is the relationship in which we get as soon as we are born. Family refers to our parents, siblings, uncle and aunt, cousins, many more. In family, we get in a relationship with blood relations i.e. our parents and siblings, on the other hand, we get in non-blood relations i.e. uncle and aunt, cousins, other relatives. The family relationship is the relation in which we get from our childhood and t is the first relationship of our life.
It is the relation which teaches us moral values and life experiences by our elders. In a family, several people are there to help us at different points in life. But the most important relationship is with the parents who gave us birth. It is the first relationship in our lives and teaches us various life lessons. Family is the only relation that will be there for us in every situation of life. No matter whatever the situation is. Family relation also teaches us that a person has to perform different roles in any relation and a relationship works from both sides. It is not like we only have to expect 100 percent from others and not put any effort from our side.
Loving Relationship: When a person grows up in life with time, then comes the time when a person wants a romantic relationship with another gender so that he/she can share their feelings. A romantic relationship is an important relationship in every person’s life. It is a type of relationship in which 2 people likes each other and form a relationship. This results in relationship status as girlfriend and boyfriend and future may turn in life partners. Nowadays, it’s a very common type of relationship because this is a relation in which 2 people get attracted to each other and want to describe themselves to their partners.
They form or feel a strong connection with each other. In today’s world, many people take this relationship for granted and form it just for time to pass or to show it to other people. It has become a trend nowadays for a relationship that people break easily with stupid excuses or sometimes without even saying anything.
Such people are the ones who give the wrong impression to the world about this relation and now the condition has come that people are afraid of coming in any relation and just want to get marry their parent’s choice. It is not like all relations are bad, certain people give up everything for their relationship and in the future turn out to b life partners. But to go to this extent, one should be loyal and polite with their partners which will help them in the future for that relationship for a lifetime.
Acquaintances: This relationship is different from others. In this relation, we see or meet that person regularly that can be either at our workplace, our neighbor, or the vendors from where we purchase things. Under this relationship, we see or meet that person every day but don’t have any other relationship with them. There are certain chances when such people turn out in developing friendly relations but it is not absolute in every case.
This relationship mainly refers to those people who we meet daily and have a casual talk with them. This type of relationship is also helpful and important for our day-to-day life. Therefore, one should understand the importance of relationships in their life. A person without any relationship and emotion leads to depression and it becomes very difficult for him to come out from that stage because it takes a lot of time and also a lot of patience. Thus, having emotions and relationships is beneficial for everyone in life.
Emotion and relationships are the things that are important for the growth and development of the human body. These 2 things go together because every relationship gives some of the other emotions to a person that can either be happiness, sadness, anything else.
Therefore one should learn to keep and maintain a relationship in life which is beneficial and helpful for him only. In this modern and fast-growing world, everyone just wants to earn money and also show their richness to others. They don’t even think that maintaining a relationship will be a good thing for them only and in their hard times, their relationship with different people will help them.
On one hand, a relationship is important so on the other emotion also plays a key role in developing the personality of a person. A person without emotion is of no use neither for society nor his relationship with people. Every person can show and experience different types of emotions. Emotion plays a key role in developing the physical as well as the mental personality of a person.
People judge each other by the way they talk, by their way of interacting with new people. Relationships and emotions help the person to develop certain new things in life which will be helpful for him during his hard times.
BENEFITS OF RELATIONSHIP
A relationship is beneficial for people in different ways. A person who has many relationships (friends, family, relatives) will not be alone in any part of life. Such people have the support of their loved ones in the hard times in life. A person with good relationships with their friends and relatives will always find them standing by his side. Such people are too lucky because they will never be alone in any phase of their life. Whereas on the other hand, the people who don’t maintain a good and healthy relationship with anyone do not have any person standing by their side in hard times. Such people are alone in their hard times and also at good times. A person with no relation with society and friends is alone in his life and no one wants to be a part of such people’s life.
A relationship is such a thing that most people have in their life. But some people don’t maintain relations with anybody in society. Such people are the ones who have nobody supporting them in the good or bad phase of life. A healthy relationship helps a person in all possible ways because karma is a thing that says what you do to others, the same comes back to you. This is just a perfect example to show that a person with good relations with society has people for him but the one who doesn’t help others in their bad times has no one to help or stand by them in their hard times.
A person with a good relationship lives life peacefully and has no worries about society or relationships whereas on the other hand, a person who has no relationship with anyone has to live his life alone and this can lead to depression which is a very bad disease. Medicines can’t treat this disease but one has to keep his mind and health happy so that he can recover quickly from this disease. If a person maintains a good relationship then he will be safe from such diseases and will live a longer and happier life as compared to the one who lives alone and is lonely. Therefore, one should understand the importance of having a relationship in life because once the time passes then there will be no option other than living life in loneliness.
BENEFITS OF EMOTION
Emotion is the most important thing in the human body. Because a person without emotions is just a body living life with basic things. Whereas a person with emotions lives life by experiencing new things and getting a new feeling with every emotion. Emotion plays a key role in the development of the mind and soul of a person. Emotion is the basic thing that helps in developing feelings and showing out what a person feels from inside. A person with no emotion leads to depression and thinks of ending his life.
Emotion helps in showing out what a person feels from inside. A person who is sad but is not showing it on the face or through any such thing which can people can notice. Doing such things can lead to depression and can even result in causing diseases to a person which will have a bad effect on his body and mind. Emotions are important because it helps the body in showing out the inner feeling and also throws out all the frustration and the things which a person is hiding from the world.
Several people in the world don’t want to show their sadness to the world. So they just live with a fake smile on their face. Such people will have to face different health issues which will not be a good thing. A person should show outside what he feels from inside because hiding his true emotions is bad for himself. No one appreciates a person who has no emotions in this world. Because everyone wants a good and happy atmosphere around them which can happen only when a person shows his real feeling to the world and on his face.
Society appreciates a person having emotions. Because hiding your true emotions or feeling is not a good thing. When a person develops emotions, he sees every emotion and experiences it with a new feeling every time because feelings and emotions are the best things to experience in life. Therefore, a person should learn to have emotions and not hide them from his close ones because they will help him in the bad times and will also help him in coming out from different situations in life.
Emotions are different every time with different circumstances and situations. Different circumstances cause different emotions.
A person experiences happiness when something happens according to his wish or whatever he must have desired. Like any person is collecting money for a long time to buy his dream car and when he collects that much amount and gets his dream car home then the happiness which he will be having is unmeasurable because it’s an emotion which a person is feeling. This is a good thing to do in reality because showing your emotions and feelings is good for your health and it’s a way to show your joy and happiness.
Suppose an employee was expecting a promotion for a long time but due to some circumstances he does not get a promotion to the post or position then he will automatically get sad which is not just a feeling but also an emotion. At that time showing outside what you feel from inside, is good for your health because if you don’t show and will hide your emotion inside then you will think of that every day giving strain on the mind which can even lead to depression which is not at all safe or good because it is a disease which one can cure and until or unless you are happy, you cannot fight with depression.
Anger is a type of emotion that when not shown outside has several bad impacts. A person who is angry about any particular thing and is not expressing it at that particular time keeps it in mind and thinks of it later on which increases his anger day by day and results in an increment of blood pressure which can lead to a heart attack or other internal injuries to the brain which is not good for the person’s health.
There are certain things that a person cannot tell or express to outsiders or even his friends sometimes. At that time, he should express his feeling to his family members which will give him the relief of taking the tension alone and also lead him to a solution. If a person does not share his feeling or emotion with anyone then he will be alone to fight with his problems because others are unaware of the problems he is facing.
Therefore, it is advisable to share your thoughts and feelings with at least one person whom you trust the most because it will help you to lead to some solution and get rid of the problems you are facing. Emotion is something that is directly related or connected to the heart and mind of a person because whenever a person feels any emotion or experiences any feeling in life then the first one to know about it is the brain of a person as the brain only helps in bringing out the emotion and feeling the person is having. In the same way, the relationship also helps the person in different ways and at different points of time in life.
A person having a relationship with a lot of people will have them standing by his side at the time of problems and in good times also. People maintain and keep relationships in society so that people know about him and when he needs anyone in any part of his life than some people who willingly want to take part in helping him or taking part in good and bad occasions in his life. A relationship is important for one’s betterment. It will help him only in the future, not anybody else.
How Can I Improve My Emotional Connection in a Relationship?
Here Are 7 Simple Steps to Help You:
1. Find and Identify Your Feelings
2. Talk About It
3. Listen Attentively
4. Avoid Talking Over Other People
5. Get Support
6. Express Yourself Directly (Use Anger Appropriately!) And Finally
7. Make Time For Each other!
How Long Does it Take to Develop an Emotional Connection?
It is hard work but not impossible. All you have to do is decide that your relationship matters enough for effort into improving…You Don’t need magic or special events although some people think they will get there by marrying before long! I don’t believe this works unless either of the partners involved is extremely lucky with finding someone who fulfills both their dreams AND requirements at once!!
Having said all else we can only hope! But if one partner puts in a lot more than usual and shows interest then yes, I guess two weeks could be possible depending on how willing each individual party actually wants things resolved quickly; how much time investment might already exist between parties?? Maybe even 3 months? It is not enough to just say sorry.
You have failed because as soon he/she sees that your intentions aren’t enough to make them happy but instead hurt him/her deeply, you lose any chance! But honestly, this really depends entirely upon the individuals involved… some people are good with slow-burning flames whereas others need fire starters right away since they want fireworks (and maybe other side effects like “I’m so mad now” etc. It’s a bit of a trial and error process here. As far I am concerned there isn’t anything wrong in being honest about why something has happened or never happening again…
But is it all true? Is love more than just feelings & emotions?! Because if someone tells me we can be friends only then would I understand what one means by friendship… Yes!! There is always an intent behind every action. But sometimes intentions become misunderstanding especially when the parties don’t speak up their mind but instead rely on each other to take that step forward for them!
A friend doesn’t mean to marry him/her. And how do you define “relationship”? Are not relationships different from friendships? Why are there many people who call themselves my “friend” and yet have no intention of becoming a part in any way, shape, or form with anyone else? So here is an analogy – In case your parents ask about someone’s name or if they want some assistance during emergency situations like giving birth just tell him/her politely saying;” Sir please hold this bag while mom goes into labor. You see when I give it what we say together as well”. By doing so he will learn his lesson without expecting anything more than support…
If one were asking me why should she care. Well because by not being true to yourself you make us all look bad! No wonder most kids would rather become invisible than be open honest…. What do these two things mean though? If the word friendship comes..then technically everyone has friends since everybody likes other humans right?? Is that correct? Why is there such a need for labels like “good friendships, friendly relationships, etc.” Are they better or worse really?! This notion of good and less-than makes little sense in my opinion but yet today on earth people are trying their best at creating various definitions between them due to no obvious reasons! Can’t we just live happily without defining what each other’s relationship status should exactly stand up to?
In conclusion, the tips outlined here on how to build emotional connection in your own relationship have shown that there are many specific things you can do to create a fulfilling and healthy bond. So, I hope now you know how to build an emotional connection in a relationship.